Monday, June 30, 2008

Kenny Rogers’ Bad Gamble - Eyelid Surgery

Slow news days are no good for anything and anyone and almost always lead to flashbacks. So what better way to have an eyelid surgery flashback then talk about yester-year country music cowboy Kenny Rogers!

 

Seventy eight-year-old Rogers famously went in pursuit of youth and was ridiculed for his efforts. His combination face lift and eyelid surgery procedure left many a male celebrity asking their cosmetic surgeons to keep off from making them look like him.

 

There is even a hilarious website called MenWhoLookLikeKennyRogers.com for the surprising few who do want to look like him and want to get notorious for it! Now that really kicked off my day real good.

 

But on a serious note, Kenny himself admitted to making a bad decision with his blepharoplasty. He told People, "Last year I had so many lines coming in at the side of my eyes up here. So I went in and got my eyes done, and I'm not happy about it. (The surgeon) is going to go in and fix that for me. They're too tight around the eyelids for me. It drives me crazy."

 

The best way to avoid a case like Rogers' is to consult with your surgeon beforehand the pros and cons of any cosmetic modification and enhancement. Your doctor will be in a better position to advise you on the extent of change you need to go in for.

 

You can get started at the Plastic Surgery Institute of California.

 

No comments: